Internal Account Manager (IT)
- Well-established Managed Service Provider, based in Rydalmere
- This is a fantastic opportunity to utilise existing relationship building skills
- Be part of a great company culture, recognised and rewarded for your effort
We are a leading Managed Service Provider based in Rydalmere NSW, seeking an Internal Account Manager to assist our team with sales, marketing and sales support for existing clients.
Our experienced technical team provide unparalleled IT support and client services. We are considered the trusted “IT Department” for many of our clients who are typically medium to larger sized companies. We are responsible for designing, implementing, managing and supporting business solutions for our clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your existing relationship building skills in a role that primarily strengthens relationships with our existing client base, whilst incorporating customer service and sales assistance.
The ideal candidate will be committed to providing exceptional service for nominated clients, be proactive, technically minded and interested in developing skills which enable them to service and influence key decision-makers.
As an integral member of the sales team your primary duties will include: –
- Learning and understanding our products and services so you can “Talk Basic Technology” with clients
- Providing admin support and assistance to our sales team
- Manage day to day activities with clients including assistance with timely provision of accurate quotations, following up previous proposals, management of client expectations, identification and facilitation of complementary services, and conversion of quotes into orders
- Efficiently managing client requests and general inquiry’s
- Assisting with sales and marketing exercises given set content, guidelines and tools
- Gathering and comparing current marketplace information on competing services
- Participating in client relationship building activities
- Follow up and liaising with other departments to ensure client satisfaction
- Reviewing our CRM system & quoting on upcoming renewals to avoid missed revenues
- Updating internal CRM systems
- Proactive client engagement to maintain and develop stronger business relationships with existing clients and grow business within these accounts.
Please note that this role will primarily focus on servicing existing clients. Being able to demonstrate a high-level understanding of specific technical solutions in a services based environment (preferably IT) would be extremely beneficial and highly regarded.
All candidates must meet ALL of the following minimum requirements: –
- Be proactive and passionate in providing exceptional Customer Services
- Be well presented with excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate a clear and effective telephone manner
- Be confident and proactive in engaging clients
- Have experience in a customer service or sales related role (preferably in IT)
- Show technical aptitude and an eager desire to advance in a sales capacity
- Be proficient with Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail and team building skills
- Be honest and reliable with a positive and enthusiastic “CAN DO” attitude
- Possess a strong desire to develop and expand their IT knowledge
This is not a role to “coast along” but rather for someone to contribute and become a valuable and long-term team member, recognised and rewarded for achievement.
Should you be good enough to secure this position, you will earn an attractive salary based on experience, with great growth potential and progression opportunities.
If you’re interested in being part of a great company culture, in being recognised and rewarded for your effort, in progressing your career in IT, and you satisfy the above criteria then you should seriously consider joining our team.
Become a valuable team member in a professional and friendly company!
Work in a modern office with secure on-site parking available.
No recruiters please as we prefer to screen our own candidates
Suitable applicants should forward their resume and cover letter to:
Subject: Internal Account Manager Position